Sunday 22 February 2015

Sunshine, Where Are You...?

Lately I've been really missing the sunshine because sunshine is very important for us to keep fit and stay healthy. And also your much more motivated when it's nice weather than when it's pouring with rain. So that might be a reason why I've been feeling really tired recently. I guess all of you know the feeling when your exhausted no matter how much sleep you have. The last few weeks I felt like this day after day and honestly it's not fun at all. At first I thought it would just last for a few days, but after a week of being tired all the time, I started searching the internet for helpful tips and tricks to get rid of exhaustion and tiredness. And believe it or not whilst searching the internet I stumbled across some really helpful tips and learnt a few new things about how to avoid exhaustion and what you can do against it.
This is a picture I took in Greece last autumn. I wish it was summer again!!
And an one more picture of the beautiful sunset.

And because it's not a rare thing to feel tired, due to a lack of sunshine I thought I would share my top tips with you. Ohh, and in case you where wondering, where I live it's winter at the moment, freezing cold and no sunshine at all.
And here they are my top tips against feeling tired all the time:
  • It's very important to have a good, healthy breakfast every day. Because that gives you energy for the morning. And I also like to always have a granola bar or a fruit with me, so if I get hungry in between I can eat something.
  • Also eating a lot of fruit, vegetables or wholegrain food helps. For example I always drink a smoothies or juice for breakfast.
  • Sleeping regularly is important and if your tired in the morning, it's better to go to bed earlier, than to sleep longer in the morning. 
  • A lot of people think, that coffee helps against tiredness but that's actually not true. Coffee gives you a energy boost but that only makes you feel better for a short time and afterwards your even more tired. It's lot more beneficial to drink a lot of water instead of coffee, alcohol, coca or other sugary drinks.
  • If I feel tired and can't concentrate myself anymore, I like to go out and get some fresh air. Doing sport a few times a week is also important for a healthy balance in life.
  • And personally, it helps me to make a list of what I have to get done this day or in the next few days. Like that I can avoid forgetting stuff and coming under stress.
This are my personal tips and trick that help me and maybe they will help you too!! If you have some tips or things you do, please leave a comment , so i can try it too.

Lots of love
xxx

6 comments :

  1. Wow amazing photos dear!
    Greece is beautiful!
    kisses

    Pearls and Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Greece is indeed one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to!!
      kisses back xxx

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful tips! It's very cold where I am as well, so I totally know how you feel. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I always get really excited when I see that someone left a comment on one of my posts. (If you know what I mean...;-) I'm definitely gonna visit your blog!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment :) And if you follow me I'll definitely follow you back!

    www.mabsoph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you!! Love your blog xxx

      Delete