Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas 2015 + an Announcement

Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all had an amazing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with your families and loved ones. I had a fabulous time and lots of delicious food. My grandma made turkey and Trifle and I can't even explain how lovely it was!! I must have gained 5 kilos over these days but it was totally worth it. 

Oh and before I forget I came up with an idea. Since I hardly manage to blog regularly, I thought I'd start a series. The idea is that I'll write a post about every month. For example what I've been up to, traveling, favourites, outfits I wore and just about my life in general. Maybe there will be some additional posts about other stuff but my main aim for now is to upload at least one post a month. (I know it's not much but being a student is quite time consuming, so I'll do my best.)

 My first post will go up in the first week of January and obviously I'll be writing about December because December this year has been rather amazing. I'm not sure if I should come up with a name for this series but if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments ;-) 

I'm really excited and looking forward to it!!!

Lots of love 
Kyra xoxo

4 comments :

  1. I hope you had a amazing Christmas too! The series sounds like a great idea, I'm following your blog :)

    www.fineclic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea, hope you had a nice christmas :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a nice christmas too and happy new year!! Just visited your blog and it's amazing, definitely gonna subscribe ;-))

      Delete